19 Responses to “The Digit-al Dozen does the terrific twos: cotton”

1. Kellie says:

Hmmmmm. Okie dokie lol.

2. But… what TC do I use for these?
    You know this will be all over the runways for next summer lol!
    Shelby Lou Nails recently posted…Zoya Ignite Collection for Fall 2014My Profile

3. mrsrexy says:

I’m glad you did the obvious….none of the rest of us were this creative!

What was the wear like? lol…

My first thought too is I want to put googly eyes on these and make them white Things lol!

4. I love this. You always create such over the top looks, and they are fab!
    Emily Lacquerologist recently posted…31DC14: 10 GradientMy Profile

5. Joanie Li says:

Astonishingly inconceivable! You gave me a doozie of a laugh today. =)

6. This has me laughing! So creative. It just doesn’t seem practical to me though – how was the wear? Haha ;)
    PeaceLoveAndPolish recently posted…The Digit-al Dozen Does The Terrific 2’s: SapphireMy Profile

7. Victoria Oen says:

So fluffy I’m gonna die! Haha
    Victoria Oen recently posted…Digital Dozen Does Terrific 2s – Day 4: Chinese PatternMy Profile

8. Anne says:

Hahaha!!! I have a giant grin on my face. Thanks for the giggles!
    Anne recently posted…Finger Paints Masquerade AffairMy Profile

9. HeeHee! Brilliant and totally you! Love it!
    AGirlandHerPolish recently posted…Digit-al Dozen 2nd Anniversary Does: Terrific 2s – Free Choice – Blingy SapphireMy Profile

10. Jacki says:

Hahah I almost did the same thing. Clever girl
    Jacki recently posted…Swatch Saturday: Jordana Playful PastelsMy Profile

11. Bee says:

So clever!! This would solve the issue of me getting cat hairs in my mani’s all the time!

12. Hahahahahaha! Yes! These are epic! We all were thinking of how not to be so obvious, and you just go and do this and it is awesome!
    Kirsten (Geeky Owl) recently posted…Review: Mont Bleu Nail FilesMy Profile