21 Responses to “Featuring Born Pretty Store Mini Hollow Triangle Nail Studs”

1. Jessica says:

Man, I wish I was as creative as you in putting studs on my nails. You always have such great ideas!
    Jessica recently posted…Fall-ing For Nail Art Challenge: Traditional ThanksgivingMy Profile

2. Oooo these are really cool!! Love what you did with the studs :)

3. These are great. I am loving gold this season. I want to add gold to every piece of art I do. I think these are just awesome.
    Color Me So Crazy recently posted…52 Week Challenge with Brush Strokes from My Favorite BrandMy Profile

4. Deborah says:

While these look superfun, it’s sad BPS can be so darn expensive sometimes.
    Deborah recently posted…Illamasqua MelangeMy Profile

5. What a pretty shade of orange!
    Valesha from Peachy Polish recently posted…Happy Thanksgiving!: Fall WatermarblesMy Profile

6. Ali says:

So, so chic! I love how striking it looks to put the center stripe down, and the triangle/square nails have a vaguely Egyptian feel which I adore!
    Ali recently posted…Fall-ing for Nail Art: Traditional ThanksgivingMy Profile

7. Those are so cool! I love the geometric accent nail!
    Lothwen Akira recently posted…Twinsie Thursday: Plaid NailsMy Profile

8. Jennifer Starnes says:

Really cool mani!

9. colorsfrenzy says:

Wow! I really love what you do with the studs, they look like some greek symbol..or something. Looks awesome!

10. Lisa Heath says:

That looks amazing! I might have to grab these on my next BPS order!

11. Such a cool look! I love both of those studs and I really want to pick some up for accents!
    Jenny Gilmore recently posted…Happy Thanksgiving Mani Featuring CrowsToes Her Goose Got CookedMy Profile

12. Katherine says:

I’ve never before had the urge to try out hollow studs, but you’re making me think I should! Great look! :)
    Katherine recently posted…ProcrastiNails Holiday 2014 Canadian Nail Gift GuideMy Profile