26 Responses to “Featuring Born Pretty Store butterfly wing nail art decorations”

1. Ali says:

I love how vibrant that gradient is! Makes a beautiful butterfly base!
    Ali recently posted…12DOC: Christmas TreesMy Profile

2. Jessica says:

This is a stunning look! Those decorations look a little much for me but you’ve made them totally work here!
    Jessica recently posted…12 Days of Christmas Nail Art: Christmas TreesMy Profile

3. Deborah says:

The gradient is the perfect base for this look! Lovely!
    Deborah recently posted…Swatches & Review – Cirque Colors The Metropolis Collection December release!My Profile

4. This is so gorgeous and beautiful! Love the gradient!
    The Mercurial Magpie recently posted…Literary Lacquers Gloss48 Exclusive DuoMy Profile

5. The gradient is perfect! Lovely.
    Valesha from Peachy Polish recently posted…CrowsToes: Winter 2014 Collection Swatches & ReviewMy Profile

6. Jennifer Starnes says:

Lovely nail art!!

7. Katie N says:

These are so pretty, but Id be worried Id catch those charms and yank them off my nails.
    Katie N recently posted…12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge Day 2 : Christmas TreesMy Profile

8. Simona says:

I love that gradient!
    Simona recently posted…Winter Nail Art Challenge: Christmas LightsMy Profile

9. Very pretty butterfly nails. The jewels are gorgeous!!
    Color Me So Crazy recently posted…The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents DOTSMy Profile

10. Nicole C says:

I love the gradient! Such a pretty and unique choice of colors for a butterfly base!
    Nicole C recently posted…Holo Humpday: Philly Loves Lacquer Wildwoods By The SeaMy Profile

11. Katherine says:

So pretty! Those decorations look great!
    Katherine recently posted…12 Days of Christmas Nail Art: Christmas TreesMy Profile

12. This whole mani is so full of win! Love! <3
    Jenny Gilmore recently posted…CYNA 12 Day of Christmas: Christmas TreesMy Profile

13. colorsfrenzy says:

Love the gradient and that butterfly charm is so pretty!

14. kelliegonzo says:

I love butterflies so this mani is right up my alley :D
    kelliegonzo recently posted…BB Couture Winter 2014 Once Upon A Time Collection Swatches & ReviewMy Profile

15. Anne says:

Looks beautiful!! I love your presentation of this gem.
    Anne recently posted…Black and Purple Nail ArtMy Profile