16 Responses to “Jazzies”

1. so cool! and I especially love the two half circles that meet up – really well done!
    The Dalai Lama’s Nails recently posted…KBShimmer Men are from Mars-ala SwatchMy Profile

2. I love these! The colours are amazing, and outlining with the beads is ingenious!
    Painted Fingertips recently posted…Water Marble Wednesday: NeonMy Profile

3. This is super cute, and again, I’m LOVING all of your bright colors lately!
    Jenny Gilmore recently posted…CrowsToes Even Sugar Melts in the Devil’s Mouth for February’s A Box, IndiedMy Profile

4. Cheyenne says:

So fun!! Love the colors!

5. Katie N says:

Your nail art is always so unique and inspiring. I just picked up some little silver ball studs in the Sally’s clearance sale and was looking for ways to use them. After seeing this I have a few ideas in mind.
    Katie N recently posted…KBShimmer – Men are From Mars-alaMy Profile

6. This is such a fun mani! Bright and cheery! It looks like you could wear this to the circus ;)
    Nicole C (Doctor Crafty) recently posted…Holo Humpday: Indigo Bananas Galactic Halo (holo version)My Profile

7. This is such a fun mani! Bright and cheery! It looks like you could wear this to the circus ;)

8. Such a fun design!
    Ameerah@ValiantlyVarnished recently posted…OPI I Have A Herring ProblemMy Profile

9. kelliegonzo says:

This mani reminds me of a circus! Way cool!
    kelliegonzo recently posted…GlitterDaze The Mythical Collection Swatches & ReviewMy Profile

10. julia says:

perfection!!!!!
    I’m in love with this creation :)

11. Simona says:

OMG I love this nail art Vic!! I definitely to copy.. ehrm re-do it ;)!! Pinning for later!
    Simona recently posted…Stamping with BP-03 plateMy Profile

12. Jessica says:

This reminds me of the circus, for some reason. I like it !

13. Monica says:

Such a fun look! Love the colors :)
    Monica recently posted…December FavoritesMy Profile

14. Deborah says:

While I wouldn’t wear this on a regular day with the circles sticking out of the nailbed, it looks REALLY good for the pictures! Editorial nails!
    Deborah recently posted…Swatches & Review – China Glaze Road Trip for Spring 2015My Profile

15. Shelby Lou Nails says:

These are so cute!

16. These are so cute!! The colors and design are so fun!
    Marisa (Hey, Darling Polish) recently posted…31 Day Challenge 2015: MonochromaticMy Profile