19 Responses to “The Digit-al Dozen does nature: peacocks”

1. Ali says:

Stupid fan brushes never do what we hope they will. Still the end result is beautiful and you know I’m in love with those lil charms!!
    Ali recently posted…Firey Striping – WIDWMy Profile

2. Serene says:

Now that is a fancy peacock! My fan brush didn’t do what I wanted for today’s post either but I like how it turned out anyways. Sometimes you just gotta go with it!
    Serene recently posted…The Digit-al Dozen does Nature: Day 3 Fan Brush Ocean Nail ArtMy Profile

3. Laurie says:

Whoop!! Let me see your peacock! I love it!

4. Bee says:

It reminds me of Mardi Gras! Love the colors!

5. myishia simmons says:

Where did you find those amazing peacocks?

6. mrsrexy says:

My first thought when I seen the pix of your nails was those are cool abstract peacock nails!

7. Victoria Oen says:

Oh Vic! This looks super amazing!
    Victoria Oen recently posted…Digital Dozen Does Nature – Day 5: Childhood Memory of NatureMy Profile

8. Amber says:

I love the 3D peacock!

9. Alpsnailart says:

What a cool colorful mani. I love the peacock charm <3

10. Mandy says:

What a cool background. I love it with the details and chars too. Pretty unique look.
    Mandy recently posted…Digital Dozen Nature Week, Watercolour Nail ArtMy Profile

11. Meghan says:

Your gradient is gorgeous whether it was intentional or not. And those charms are just amazing! I like that it suggests peacocks without being so literal.
    Meghan recently posted…The Digit-al Dozen Does Nature, Day Five: Mountain LandscapeMy Profile

12. These are super pretty! And that charm is beautiful!
    Kirsten (Geeky Owl) recently posted…The Digit-al Dozen Does Nature Week: FlowersMy Profile

13. aw I love these – I actually like the abstract nature of the ones without the bling xx
    Debbie Crumpet recently posted…Alter Ego Nail Enamel – Review – First Love CollectionMy Profile